Jewelry shopping can be intimidating. That’s why we started Ask HOLDEN, our blog where we answer your FAQs, break down scary industry lingo, and guide you in finding the perfect piece of jewelry.
Picture this: you and your partner are planning songs for your wedding. You know you want to whip out some Prince and/or Beyonce to get people out on the dance floor, but when it comes to your first dance, how do you choose? Your cousin Sarah played Ellie Goulding (or was it Alicia Keys?) at her wedding, what about that? A country first dance song? Oh right, your partner doesn’t like country music...scratch that idea. Back to the drawing board: do you want to go with a modern first dance song or something more classic, like Ella Fitzgerald?
Whether you have a DJ or a wedding band (although, of course, your wedding bands are taken care of thanks to HOLDEN), picking out your wedding’s first dance song can be stressful. In order to make the decision process (and your wedding planning) easier, we’ve created a list of popular first dance songs suggested by real HOLDEN couples. Maybe one of these love songs will be the perfect fit for your wedding day.
30 First Dance Wedding Songs
1. Stand by Me by Florence and the Machine
2. Sleep on the Floor by The Lumineers
3. Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran
4. Sara Smile by Hall and Oates
5. Tennessee Whiskey by Chris Stapleton
6. Next to You by Little Big Town
7. Alone by Trampled by Turtles
8. Harvest Moon by Lord Huron
9. Baby by Donnie & Joe Emerson
10. Wildfire by John Mayer
11. Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers
12. Somewhere Only We Know by Keane
13. Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours) by Stevie Wonder
14. Conversations in the Dark by John Legend
15. Time after Time by Sam Smith
16. Simply The Best by Noah Reid
17. Into the Mystic by Van Morrison
18. Sweetest Devotion by Adele
19. You Make it Easy by Jason Aldean
20. Fall on Me by Andrea and Mateo Bocelli
21. Born to be Yours by Daniel Robinson
22. Wonderwall by Oasis
23. Poetry by Wrabel
24. Alma Mia by Natalia Lafourcade
25. For Once in my Life by Stevie Wonder
26. Can’t Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley
27. First Day of My Life by Bright Eyes
28. I've Got You Under my Skin by Frank Sinatra
29. At Last by Etta James
30. To Love Somebody by Bee Gees
So there you have it! 30 songs that could be the perfect fit for your first dance.
Want to read more? Check out some other recent blog posts:
Questions? Shoot us an email at email@example.com or give us a ring at 917.719.3634.